Does your child's teacher ever have the training and resources they need for working with ADHD?
Teachers are some of your child's strongest influencers. Yet, well-meaning teachers often don't have any strategies or training for working with our ADHD Kids.
They want to help, but often they just don't have the support and training to work well with ADHD in the classroom.
What if we could give our teachers a substantial tool to help them understand ADHD better?
What if we could help make schools better for our kids with ADHD?
We can equip teachers with the best tips, ideas and strategies we've learned from our years of living and working with ADHD.
Get our ABC's of ADHD Flashcards for Teachers
Help for your kids at school!
- Full-color set of 31 flashcards for teachers to keep on-hand in the classroom.
- Covers 26 important topics, with strategies and practical ideas the teacher can use right away.
- Will help change the way teachers think about ADHD in the classroom!
The ABC's of ADHD Flashcards for Teachers
Author Jeff Rasmussen has created a powerful and respectful resource to help teachers and kids.
- Helps teachers better understand kids with ADHD
- Improves the education experience for ADHD Kids
- 26 heartwarming quotes and topic discussions
- 31 beautifully illustrated 3.5" X 5.75" high quality gloss cards
- Will change the way you think about ADHD in the classroom
- Easy and fun to read and share
- Only 500 available on this first run (order now!)
Make things better for kids with ADHD
With close to 10% of all kids diagnosed with ADD/ADHD in North America, Author Jeff Rasmussen is on a mission to help make school better for kids with ADHD.
"Teachers need better resources, so they have a better understanding of what they are dealing with"
Jeff said when asked how he could help improve the education system for kids with ADHD.
"We are all in this together, parents, teachers, administrators, coaches and kids."
The ABC's of ADHD Flashcards for Teachers are Jeff's way to build a bridge between teachers and ADHD Kids.
Included are heart-wrenching messages from kids who tell it like it is and at the same time offer very specific suggestions, tips and insights into what work.
Be the first in your school or district to bring this amazing ADHD Kids resource to families and kids in your community.
Are these just for teachers or can parents benefit too?
Parents can certainly benefit from the knowledge in these cards. You,ll see school from an ADHD Kids, point of view, and learn strategies for communicating with your child,s teachers, and for advocating for your child.
Do you ship to my country?
Yes! We ship internationally. If you cannot find your country in our shipping list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I get a deal on more than one set?
Absolutely! The goal is to get these cards into as many hands as possible. Contact us directly for larger orders.